Thursday, August 11, 2011

One Smile from the Vast

Out of the vast, vast, vast, super-duper vast vast, vast, vast, vast, uGHvast, vast, vast, vast amount of girls that absolutely do not, have not, no never shall like me there exists just one - Yeah Just One! - girl who'll respond with a smile.

To that one girl I say . . .

"Out of the vast, vast, vast, vast, damn frickin' vast, vast, vast, vast, Holy Vastness Batman, vast, vast, vastitty vast-vast-vast amount of girls that rather not have anything to do with me, 'twas you who brought back a smile."

Then I too shall smile.

But that smile will divebomb into tepid consideration.

I worry shaking about the "it can't be" impossibility.

"This just can't be," I'll mutter terribly bothered. "Were you dropped on your head as a baby or something? What's wrong with you?!"

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for ones marvelous posting! I genuinely enjoyed rsading it,
    you're a great author.I will make sur to bookmark
    your blog aand will eventually come back iin the foreseeable future.
    I want to encourage that you cointinue your great job,
    have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete